Childhood Thoughts


"I owned every second that this world could give, I saw so many places, the things that I did. With every broken bone, I swear I lived"

OneRepublic- I lived

When I was a kid, I used to believe that our heart is formed like the hearts we draw. I imagined that the little candle is under it and every time my heart got to hot, it would jump straight up and fall down, when it got cold. That's what i thought how our heartbeat works. Today, I really like this thought even though it's just stupid. I really enjjoy how children see the world with their naive point of view.


I used to believe that God and every person that died, would sit on his own cloud and watch over us. I couldn't believe, that when you die, there is nothing. When our cat died, I imagined that he would wait on his cloud until I would come back to him, so we could both be together again.



0 comments: